Member Benefits and Dues
Membership Dues are $100 per calendar year — A membership in the Northwest Planned Giving Roundtable (NWPGRT) offers many benefits, including the following:
- Opportunities for the exchange of information on gift planning techniques with experienced practitioners and well-known experts in the field at 1) the bi-monthly NWPGRT membership meetings, 2) NWPGRT Annual Conference, and 3) through our acclaimed Mentoring Program.
- Opportunities to participate in the NWPGRT Mentorship program by serving as a mentor for others or learning by the side of an experienced member.
- Annual invitation to submit a column for our Estate & Charitable Planning publication through our partners, the Portland Business Journal.
- Opportunity to attend the National Association of Charitable Gift Planners (formerly know as Partnership for Philanthropic Planning) Annual Conference at a reduced rate.
- Opportunity to attend the NWPGRT Annual Conference at a reduced rate.
- Promotional materials and sponsorship for the Leave-a-Legacy program.
- Access to the NWPGRT web site
Membership Join or Renew Application
Please join our council by visiting the The National Association of Charitable Gift Planners’ website https://charitablegiftplanners.org/ and clicking “Join/Renew”. If you want to join the national organization (not required) be sure the first box “Individual National Member” is checked. If you do not want to join the National organization uncheck the box. Then locate our council, organized alphabetically by state, and check the box. You will fill out your membership information and create a username and password. Please keep this username and password for future renewals.
Join/renew online via the website.
If you need assistance please call the National office at 317-269-6274.